Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still holding my ground...Day 17

Ooo, I have been a bad girl. I did not work out yesterday. I had absolutely intended to, but it just didn't happen. On a good note though, I am still down 22 lb, will work out today - have to keep this progress going! Here is the menu from yesterday:

B – Popcorn, one piece of turkey (it was just so GOOD!), coffee – now if that is not a breakfast combo I don’t know what is, LOL!
S – baby carrots (raw)
L – Hot-n-spicy tuna and whole wheat bow-tie pasta/Prego/Parmesan
S – Lipton chicken noodle cup-a-soup
S – Brown rice w/ turkey mole (pronounced mol’A)
No workout (Bad, I know)

So that is the update, I'm kind of in a hurry, so no time to right more.

Healthy eating everybody, keep moving!

No comments: