Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting ready...Day 1

December 29, 2007
Wow, I finally got a blog spot! I’m so excited! This is a huge and SCARY step for me to start this weight loss journal, but I think it will help me to know that someone might read it, so I’ll make better decisions for my health and be somewhat more accountable.
I will not give my start weight at this point, but you all know what I look like, and that should be enough to be getting on with. I started a fast back in November (not a “no food” fast, but a “only healthy food - no sugar” fast), and I had lost a total of 20 pounds. However, over Christmas, I have put some of that back on. I have gone to the store and gotten the staple foods that I need in my house to help me to eat right, and am ready to get started. I am starting today (even though I have messed up by eating some M&Ms) to get back on my healthy eating regimen. Also, I use a lot of videos for exercise, and will be listing the different ones with each blog, so that you can see what I’m doing. I have tried going for walks with my kids, but they get really tired of it really fast - my daughter cried for an entire lap around the track! I can do outside stuff with them just here at home to stay active, but it is really hard to gauge just how much I have accomplished through that. Please feel free to give me tips and chide me when necessary!
Here goes…

No comments: