Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Friday, January 11, 2008

A get-up-and-go kind of day...Day 14

I have had a really, really busy day today. It has just been go, go, go from the get-go, or the get-up-and-go, or whatever you want to call it. I have finally got a few minutes of quiet to sit and relax and have a cup of hot tea, it will be a short-lived quiet moment, but it is nice nonetheless.

I was very blessed today in that my parents bought Jordan and Noelle each a new pair of shoes, and they are so proud of their shoes! They are growing so fast, it is unbelievable! It seems overwhelming sometimes just how fast time is flying by...

I have not worked out yet today, it's just been too crazy, but after my supper settles I will be doing a workout - will tell you which one I did tomorrow - sorry for the delay...

Here is today's menu:

B – No time, but had some coffee
S – No time
L – Jr. Bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and ketchup/seven or eight French fries
S – bag of popcorn, one pickle
S – 1 fillet of Tilapia (baked w/lemon pepper), whole wheat spaghetti/Prego/Parmesan, five pieces of breaded popcorn shrimp

Workout - ?

Even though it is going to be late I am definitely going to work out. It just has made such a difference in the way I feel about my progress. Also, when I put my jeans on this morning I could tell it had really made a difference - my skinny jeans even (well, skinny for me!). So, I don't want to let exercise fall by the wayside again. I certainly don't want it to become an obsession either, to where if I don't work out a day I feel like I can't eat or like my body is going to swell overnight to the size of a giant boulder causing me to fall right through the bed! :-) J/K! I just want to do my best to exercise at least five days a week, even if it is just walking around our block. That is, of course, a LAST RESORT because it is so very boring!!! Anyway, keeping ourselves active is really going to make a big difference. It not only shrinks our body down to a healthier weight, but it makes us feel better too.

I am really looking forward to getting into the workout tonight as a good energy boost before I start my work tonight, but while my supper is settling and I have this quiet time I am going to give my bible a workout because my relationship with God is the most important thing to keep in the best shape possible.

No comments: