Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

In a Hurry...Day 22

I am trying to get ready for church, so just a quick review of yesterday for you...

B – None (coffee - is that a food group?)
S – None
L – sandwich (wheat/turkey, cheese, veggies), chips/dip
S – popcorn/spoon of peanut butter
S – Baked Tilapia, salad, whole wheat spaghetti w/ sauce and parm. chs.

Workout – Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn

Getting a workout in today is really iffy, so I'll just have to see how it goes. My kids are coming home tomorrow from their grandparents' house, and I have much to do before then. I may need to workout just to find a little more energy!

Happy Sunday! Thank Jesus today for all He has blessed you with, most of all, for His love. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ummm NO COFFEE IS NOT A FOOD GROUP!!!!!! you need to EAT!!!
how's that check book?!