Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Friday, January 25, 2008

A little progress...Days 27 and 28

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time posting every day. I keep giving ya'll two days at a time. Sorry!!! Here is the update...

Thursday, January 24

B – Egg and Cheese wrap
S – None
L – Taco Bell – crunchy cheesy Gordita (or something like that! Steak instead of ground beef), steak and cheese taquito YUM!!!
S – None
S – whole wheat pasta/sauce, green beans, a little peanut butter
No workout

Now for today, I finally have lost another pound!!!!
WOOO HOOO!!!
For a grand total of
24 lb!!!
And I am still going...far from done yet!
So here is how today went:
Please keep in mind it was really, really busy day, so my schedule for my food was quite chaotic!
Friday, January 25
B – None
S – Spoon of peanut butter
L – whole wheat pasta/sauce/chs., English peas, piece of cheddar, five cheetos, few bites of apple S – Popcorn
S – Scrambled eggs, few bites of mac and cheese
Leslie Sansone walking video
I am very, very excited about making some progress again today, but I am not going to be writing any more tonight. My husband and I are both feeling pretty poorly, and have just taken some cold medicine, so I will be falling asleep at the computer if I don't wrap this up! Have a great weekend! Show the love of Jesus to everyone you meet!
Oh, and just a quick word before I go... When I started this back in November, it was hard to imagine me being 24 pounds down in January. It's so exciting. But there were times that I wanted to give up, that I didn't feel like I was doing any good or making ANY progress. I hung in there and now I have seen some really good results. So just remember to hang in there and keep going, small steps are steps nonetheless, and you will see results if you just keep on keeping on!!!

1 comment:

Jeni says said...

24 lbs! wow i'm impressed with you!! how much are you trying to lose all together, if i could lose 24 i would be so super stoked! YOU GO GIRL!