Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

More of the same...Day 3

December 31, 2007
Here is just a quick overview of what I had yesterday…
Breakfast was skipped due to getting ready for church. I had a BIG cup of coffee!
Lunch - I had a junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy’s, and a bowl of whole wheat spaghetti with Prego and parmesan (get used to this entry!) Sugar free HP drink mix
Snack - bag of microwave popcorn (butter garlic - UMMMM!), after I finished this I had a cup of Candy Cane lane hot tea (super YUM!)
Supper - Half pack of sweet and spicy tuna and (you guessed it) a bowl of whole wheat spaghetti/Prego/parmesan.
Where I went wrong was that I made Mitch a cake and totally cleaned the bowl, the beaters, the spoon - you know what I mean! This cake consists of white cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, and coconut. I was up really late and I ate a little bit of cake (that I made for Mitch - I had to see if it was good. Then I had about eight peanut M&Ms with 1 tbsp of peanut butter - not good. I also had a little bit of rice at supper time, forgot to mention that!
Thankfully, I got a lot of walking done at Wal-Mart and EW James yesterday! My weight is still the same today. No progress, but stable. After the way I messed up last night I have to be happy that I didn’t go up!
I made the rice last night to try to eat for breakfast in the mornings, not brown rice, but sticky white rice. I had some this morning, but it feels a little bit heavy. Not sure if that is going to work or not.

No comments: