Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pulling His Weight...

Okay, so once again I am a couple of days behind....

On Tuesday, Michelle and her family had dentist appointments, so I kept her littlest boy -Nate - for a few hours. When they got home I had my kids and Nate outside playing, so Jacob and Amber came out to play with them for a few minutes before we had to leave. It turned into longer than a few minutes, it always does! But that was mainly because Michelle had to help me with some computer issues before I left! Anyway, while the kids were playing somebody spotted a strange event. We saw a red ant pulling a bee across the driveway. The bee was obviously dead, but it was just so amazing to see this tiny ant pulling this huge bee!


He was working so diligently and not giving up....




Hmmmm, could there be a lesson in this somewhere??? :0)


Certainly one I need to learn from!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was VERY unsure what in the world this post would be about when I saw the title! LOL
The picture turned out great though!
Yes, I do believe there is a lesson here.