Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wise Decisions...Day 42

Well, over a week of boot camp is done now and I think things are going really well! Yesterday I had planned on getting to spend a lot of time outside and going walking, etc., but instead I ended up doing lots of housework, organizing the kids school stuff, that sort of thing - I even got a nap in (nice!). But I still got some exercise and had a really good day. Here's how it went...

Day 42
Saturday, February 9, 2008

B - Scrambled eggs

Workout - yoga video

S - popcorn
L - Vegetable beef soup
S - this is a weird snack, but here it is - Hot and spicy tuna and whole wheat spaghetti/sc/chs.
S- Chicken and broccoli stir fry w/ brown rice.

I really, really recommend taking your measurements when you get started with a healthy lifestyle. Even if you aren't seeing a big difference in the pounds, you sometimes can see a significant change in your inches. I finally checked my measurements today and I have lost a total of .......

Eleven and a quarter inches!!!
That is total body inches lost - hips, bust, waist, upper arms, and thighs. YAY! That was very exciting!
Another thing that is really important, in everything we do, is to get up and commit your day to God. Ask Him for strength and wisdom to make good decisions in what you eat and all that you do. Commit to take care of what God has given you. Remember, we only get this one body, we need to take the best care possible of it!
Matthew 7:7-8 NIV
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you have been tagged- check out my blog