Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, if you are just checking out my blog today, then scroll down to my first post for today, which is my weight loss post - then read this one, which is just for FUN! YAY!

I was tagged by my good friend, Michelle! Love you girl!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago:I was...
22 years old, I was a newlywed! I had not even been married a month yet! My husband and I lived in Nashville. He worked as a produce manager at Albertson's, and I worked as a tour guide at the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. We went to Harpeth Heights Baptist Church and I sang in a group called "The Church Band" (creative, huh?). We lived in a one bedroom apartment, I drove a Saturn and my hubbby drove a Mustang. We lived one mile from the mall and shopped entirely too much. We didn't have any pets, as there were no pets allowed in the apartment, although there was a flock of ducks that lived there for everyone to feed!

Things on my to-do list today:
1. Church
2. Lunch
3. Clean house, organizing stuff and finishing cleaning the kitchen
4. Supper
5. Type reports for clinic

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would buy a new building for my church and a new facility for the FreeWill Shelter- or quite possibly the entire city of Humboldt (HA!), buy a new house, buy my husband a Corvette, buy myself a new vehicle of some sort, a swimming pool with a big slide for the kids, along with the house would have a great big shop/garage for my husband, a huge lavish pen for our dog. I would publish my own book and make a CD. I would buy horses, my kids would each have one, and a donkey or two. I would pay off my stepdaughter's house and their cars, or get them new ones, and buy my stepson a house and car too. I would set up an account to completely pay for Jordan and Noelle's college, and also college for the grandson that is on his way in a few months! I would pay for the house my parents want to build on their farm and would buy them new cars too. I would buy a house on the beach in Corpus Christi for vacations.

Three of my bad habits:
1. biting my fingernails - my kids fuss at me for this...
2. not being organized in much of anything, but getting there slowly!
3. procrastinating :0(

Three places I have lived:
1. Springfield, MO
2. Milan, TN
3. Nashville, TN

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Waitress/hostess at Shoney's
2. Medical Transcriptionist
3. Tour Guide
4. Receptionist
5. Homeschool Mom (you're right Michelle, this is the best ever!)

Five Things people don't know about me:
1. I have no appendix.
2. I love mac and cheese and pork and beans....mixed together...
3. I can drive a stick shift
4. I have ridden an elephant
5. I used to sing during the tours I gave, at restaurants, at bars, and just really anywhere I could, in Nashville

I would like to tag:
Jeni-my dear friend since childhood
Tracey-my dear friend of 11 years
Tobey-my dear friend from church

This was SO FUN!

2 comments:

Jeni says said...

i could have lived forever and not known about the mac and cheese pork and beans thing.... i'll never look at you the same way again!

Michelle said...

ok so have you just totally given up on this blog thing? POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!