Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let's go back to the past.........

Hey everyone. Michelle comin to ya once again! Aprille has no idea I am posting so, Aprille I PROMISE I will not post again without your permission. Well, not unless I have something good to tell! LOL



Now to my post. I wanted to share some pictures of me and Aprille from the year of 1994 or 1995 I'm not really sure the exact year. Maybe when Aprille checks in she can correct me on the year. Anywho, Aprille and I had gone to St. Louis to visit my mom for the weekend and gone to Six Flags and a Cardinals game. It was my first trip like this without family and we had a BLAST!



So these pictures are pre-marriage and pre-baby for both of us. I don't think we will ever get this small again but hey we sure can try!!! Just wanted you to see some REAL before pictures of both of us. We really thought we were cute too! ha,ha,ha



So my words of wisdom for today are:

If you have given your password out to a friend, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!

Us at Six Flags.

Us just being cute!

Us at the Cardinals game.

1 comment:

Jeni says said...

i know those 2 girls!!!