Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Friday, April 4, 2008

A New Tool For Weight Loss...

I googled "calorie counter" today on the web and got quite a few things to choose from, and I'm sharing this link with you to a site I am really crazy about...

http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/calorie_counter.asp

This is a free journal site, where you can put in exactly what you eat and they calculate the calories, sodium, etc., water intake, your weight, height, activity each day (even down to housework!) It is really cool! Each day I will be trying to post my journal on my blog to show you exactly what my intake is and how my progress is going. I have put my food journal on here in the past, but this is very precise and gives me a better handle on exactly how much I have taken in. I will be posting it at the end of the day after my calculation is complete, and you can see what is working for me and what is not. BUT, I hope that you all will try this site out, I think it is going to be very beneficial!

Happy tracking everyone...

No comments: