Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Mold me each day, Lord, into what You would have me to be.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Been a While...

Wow, this is my first post in such a long time! I have truly missed being able to blog, but am so very thankful for the many other things that God has done in my life in the time I have been off. Some people may think that blogging, or writing in general, is a waste of time and they don't have time for it, but even this morning I have visited three of my favorite blogs and God has spoken to me through every one of them! We are so often tools in the lives of others when we allow God to weild us in His hands. We are His mouth speaking truth to the right person at the right time. Always remember that what you have to say is so very important, even if you feel that it is incredibly insignificant! God knows what He is doing and He knows exactly when to work, and who He wants to work through.

I will post again later, but just wanted to encourage you to be a vessel that God can pour His love and light through.

Be blessed today and follow the Lord with everything you have and everything you are.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Glad to see you posting again! I hope you have a truly blessed day. :-)

Aprille Roberts said...

Thanks so much, Terri! It's good to be back on here and back in touch! :D I've had a great day, and hope you have, too!